Home Remedies For Cellulite – Getting Rid Of Cellulite The Easy Way
If you have cellulite, then you probably know how frustrating and bothersome they can be, especially if you love you are to the strut around in your beach wear. For many women, that dimpled appearance, which can range from barely visible to obvious is something that can because discomfort, especially when it starts showing through clothes. There has never been an agreement on what exactly causes cellulite, although most reports claim that hormones, lifestyle and genetics are the main causes of cellulite. Either way, what everyone agrees on, is the fact that they can be very stubborn, and even though there are several creams sold over the counter which promise to get rid of them, most of them don’t work.
However, there are several home remedies for cellulite, and if you try them, then you will possibly notice the change that you have always longed for when it comes to the appearance of cellulite:
1 . Coffee scrub: Coffee increases circulation and mixing coffee granules with hot water and using it to scrub the areas affected by cellulite with make it firmer and smoother and get rid of the cellulite appearance.
2. Shea butter: using shea butter, combined with other natural oils such as olive oil will make your cellulite look less pronounced over time. shea butter is rich is phytonutrients which help in healing and correcting the skin. It also moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
3. Honey: One of the easily accessed home remedies for cellulite is honey. Applying it liberally on the dimpled parts, and massaging it regularly, preferably twice a day will eventually give your skin a smooth even look.
4. Dry brushing: By stimulating blood around the area by brushing softly for about 15 minutes daily, you can actually improve cellulite.
Brush gently, making long to sweep toward the heart to improve circulation of the area and allows for the body to heal itself. You can combine the dry brushing technique with self-massage to get your desired results even faster.
5. Boost your omega 3 intake: Eat foods rich in omega 3, such as fish, or supplements that will give you this essential nutrient, known for repairing body tissues.
6. Hydrate: Taking lots of water are the key when you are looking for home remedies that eliminate cellulite. If your body is well hydrated, then you skin will have elasticity and this might control the formation of cellulite, and even fade the already existing one.
7. Detoxify the body: Some research claims that build up of toxins in the body can actually because cellulite. You can try products that have antioxidants such as green tea and vegetable smoothies to help your body flush out toxins.
8. Lifestyle change: People who sit at one position are at a greater risk of getting cellulite. So if you want to reduce the appearance of cellulite, you better get off that couch!
Those are some of the home remedies for cellulite that you can try. Living a healthy life is also very important, since overweight people are more likely to develop cellulite than people who are not obese. Some of the exercises you can try at home include skipping rope, walking, or even just moving around.