The Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 is one of the company’s most popular products due to its simplicity as well as the quality of shave it delivers. The Shaver 6400’s sleek design and flexible shaving heads make it enjoyable to use as it delivers a super close and irritation free shave. It has amazing versatility as both a dry and wet shaver as well as with its included attachable precision beard trimmer, which is perfect for styling and trimming beards, mustaches and sideburns. While the Shaver 6400 does not have as many features as other more expensive electric shavers it more than makes up for it with technology focused on providing the closest and most comfortable shave possible. The superbly designed dual track heads combined with Philips Norelco’s AquaTec technology, makes the use of a lathered shave possible. The Shaver 6400 has received a wide range of excellent reviews for the quality of the shave it delivers as well as notable industry awards.
See Product Detail –Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 with Click-On Beard Styler (Model 1150BT/48)
- GyroFlex 2D Contour-Following System
- DualPrecision Heads
- 56,700 Cuts Per Minute
- Super Lift and Cut Action
- AquaTec Seal for Wet or Dry Shaving
- Included Beard Trimmer
- LED Display
- Included Folding Charging Stand
- Quick Charge, 3 Min for 1 Shave
- Worldwide Voltage Function
- Included Cleaning Brush
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- No Clean and Charge Station
- No Cleaning Mode
- Only 40 minutes of Shaving Time
- No Personalized Settings
The Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 is a fantastic electric shaver from the company known for being an industry leader in electric grooming products. On Amazon.com, the Shaver 6400 has received 4.2 out of 5 stars from 3,390 customer reviews, with over half of the reviews providing five stars for the shaver’s amazing performance especially in terms of providing an extremely close shave every time.
- The Shaver 6400 is designed for easy handling despite the smooth and sleek handle, which actually enables a strong and sturdy grip while shaving. Features on the Shaver 6400 are not as plentiful and extravagant as they are on more costly electric razors, but the amazing technology the Shaver 6400 boasts in its shaving heads are truly priceless. Inside the system’s three DualPrecision shaving heads are the patented Lift and Cut dual-blade system. This system increases the closeness of the shave by lifting individual hairs up to allow the shaver to actually cut below skin level, while the SkinGlide shaving surface moves across skin smoothly to reduce irritation.
- The Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 is all about delivering a super close shave and this is aided by the shaver’s remarkable GyroFlex 2D two-dimensional contouring technology. With this technology, the Shaver 6400 is able to not only pivot in a circular motion but also tilt inwards. This ability to move in five different directions simultaneously allows the Shaver 6400 to easily follow every curve, line, and ridge on a person’s face in order to reach hairs of any length wherever on a person’s face and neck they may be. This also helps to reduce the pressure put on a person’s face, which ultimately helps to reduce skin irritation. The Shaver 6400’s 27 supremely sharp blades can only operate at one speed; however, at 56,700 cuts per minute it is more than enough to shave precisely and quickly at nearly any angle. For an even closer and smoother shave, use the Shaver 6400 while in the shower or after applying shaving gel or cream.
- The Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 uses AquaTec technology to seal the entire shaver from water and moisture, while the non-slip handle makes for easy handling even when completely wet. The AquaTec seal also makes it easy to rinse off excess hair and shaving cream and comes with a cleaning brush to loosen debris, and an internal hair collection chamber to make cleanup simple. To help maintain and groom beards, sideburns and mustaches the Shaver 6400 comes with an attachable precision trimmer that simply clicks on in place of the shaver heads. Although the Shaver 6400 does not include a cleaning mode. The Shaver 6400 charges completely in one hour, which provides for 40 minutes of shaving time. However, on the occasion, if the shaver’s battery completely drains, and a shave is immediately needed, the Shaver 6400 provides a 3-minute quick-charge option, which provides the shaver with enough power for one shave. The super clear LED display shows the shaver’s two-level battery level and displays a low-battery warning when it’s time to recharge.
- The shaver itself is charged using the folding charging stand, which holds the Shaver 6400 in an upright position. The stand only charges the shaver and does not clean or dry it. However, the Shaver 6400 is unique in that it is equipped with a worldwide voltage function that automatically adjusts from 100 volts to 240 volts AC, making it the perfect travel companion. Although the Shaver 6400 is extremely well made and most reviews do not list any structural or maintenance issues, it does come with a 2-Year Limited Warranty. The Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 is an amazingly designed, sleek, and simple electric razor, which delivers an incredibly close shave with or without shaving cream while also reducing skin irritation as it moves smoothly over any man’s individual facial features.
- DualPrecision Heads
- DualPrecision shaving heads make use of the GyroFlex 2D’s two-dimensional contouring technology to pivot in a circular motion and tilt inward following facial features easily while minimizing skin irritation.
- Flexible Heads
- Shaving heads move in five directions in order to move comfortably over the face and neck following every curve.
- AquaTec seal makes it possible to have either a dry or wet shave using shaving cream or gel.
Review Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 with Click-On Beard Styler (Model 1150BT/48)
This was a gift for my husband. He has fought with his old one so long. His eyes lit up on Christmas morning.