The Shark Navigator NV356E Lift-Away Professional integrates a lightweight, upright vacuum with a removable cylinder. To maintain the air clean while you vacuum, the Shark has a closed system along with a lifetime HEPA filter to strain allergens and also dirt. This model has functions and also efficiency similar to Dyson vacuums. Swivel steering makes it simpler to handle than typically fixed wheel vacuums. Included devices will aid you tidy bare floors. The Pet hair turbo brush will get ground in dirt, animal hair, and dust off your upholstery and stairs. This version has obtained outstanding reviews by customers. This design is a top choice and also a wonderful worth for both an upright as well as the canister.
See Product Detail –Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright (NV356E)
The Shark Navigator NV356E Lift-Away Professional: Weighing in at 14 extra pounds (or concerning 6.3 kilos), it is considered a lightweight in the vacuum cleaner division. It boasts a 30-foot cord long, 10 amp motor, HEPA filtration, and a detachable canister. It also comes with several brushes that can be made use of on various surfaces.
– The Shark Navigator NV356E price is quite low wherefore all the attributes it provides and its performance
– Easy to assemble
– The suction is simply excellent and does work better than most
– The pet hair turbo brush is just what was needed for all the pet fur
– HEPA filter is made efficient as well as is surely performing its finest
– The cord is quite lengthy as well as is certainly longer compared to most
– The Lift Away function is easy to utilize
– Swivel head is easy maneuverable and also works rather in addition to Dyson Ball
– Weighs less (only 14 extra pounds).
– Big pieces are selected with fairly convenience.
– Effective cleaning of both hard and carpet floor.
– The suction can be adapted to your need.
– The dust can is quite big and is super easy to empty and clean.
– Required no bag- so saves up a great deal of money.
– Comes with cleanable felt as well as sponge filters.
– The sound level is bearable and is significantly quieter compared to other vacuums in the market.
– Canister well protected with quality clips.
– Smaller cleaner head enables it to be stored easily.
– The hose leading to the stick is short; even if you stretch it, the suction simply pulls it back making the hose pipe short again.
– Often tips if pulled, but doesn’t give that bad of a time taking care of it.
– No onboard storage for brushes like the turbo brush, neither for various other stick or attachments.
– Edge cleaning could be a little bit much better.
– Could have a LED light for cleansing darker areas like under furnishings.
– Cleaning carpet flooring under furniture is still something they could boost.
– A softer brush would certainly be much better for the Lift Away particularly for cleaning up electronic devices.
The Shark Navigator NV356E is certainly the best vacuum for pet hair troubles at a reasonable price. The suction is great, and also all the filtration guarantees are all true and you could truly see how well every little thing collaborates. You can see exactly how efficient it is in picking up all the pet hair from deep under your carpets right after your first use; the result is significant. I did not find anything too bad that could not be managed or otherwise ignorable. They could tell you specifically just how excellent this piece of vacuum cleaner is if you have anybody that used it. Just go and ask them a simple question: “How much pet hair does it collect?” Get ready to be surprised. Above all, it has a wonderful 4.5 superstars rating in Amazon, and over four-hundred 5 stars reviews, so this is itself a proof that this vacuum is wonderful for the cash you are investing. This is the ideal deal you can discover in the market if you want a vacuum specifically for your pet hair.
Review Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright (NV356E)
AMAZING!!!! Best vacuum I have ever owned..makes me want to clean my house!! I have had a wool rug that has been shedding for the past few months and my old vacuum was doing a terrible job. When I used the Shark the whole container was full after just vacuuming 1/8 of the carpet!! I could not believe the suction and love all the tools. Not super heavy, so easy to clean! Does not disappoint!!