The signs of diabetes in men and women are by and large comparable yet there are sure indications which are unique to men or may be more recognizable in men.
Nonetheless, the majority part of people with diabetes are not mindful they have the condition because of the way that the side effects, all alone, appear to be more like irritations than indications of an unsafe condition.
What is diabetes?
Diabetes refers to that metabolic sickness in which the individual has high blood glucose either on the grounds that insulin generation is deficient, or on the grounds that the body’s cells don’t react appropriately to insulin, or both.
Top 10 warning signs of diabetes in men: –
1. Reduced strength from loss of muscle mass: – Are you experiencing unexplained loss of muscles? If so, then it may be an indication of diabetes. In the event that glucose levels stay at abnormal states for moderately long periods during the day, the body will begin to break down muscle and fat for strength and energy.
2. Erectile dysfunction: – It has been revealed by Charity, Diabetes UK that erectile dysfunction may be an indicator of diabetes. Erectile troubles can be brought about by high glucose levels, thereby showing indication of diabetes.
3. Numbness: – Numbness that begins as a shivering in the fingers, hands, feet, and legs is an early warning indication of diabetes. This happens because of an increment in glucose levels, creating a blood vessel restriction, and inevitably harm to nerve fibers.
4. Frequent urination: – Have you been heading off to the bathroom to urinate all the more frequently? At the point when there is an excessive amount of glucose (sugar) in your blood you will urinate all the more frequent. On the off chance that your insulin is ineffectual, or not there whatsoever, your kidneys can’t channel the glucose back into the blood. The kidneys will take water from your blood to weaken the glucose – which thus fills off your bladder.
5. Intense hunger: – As the insulin in your blood is not living up to expectations properly, or is not there whatsoever, and your cells are not getting the required energy, your body may respond by attempting to discover more energy – food. As a result, it will increase your hunger.
6. Blurred vision or poor eyesight: – Are you suffering from poor vision? If yes, then it’s because your tissues are being pulled off from your eye lenses. This influences your eyes’ capability to concentrate. There are serious situations where visual deficiency or delayed vision issues can happen.
7. Increased thirst: – Frequent urination will result in loss of water from your body. Our body will want that lost liquid to be renewed which ultimately would result in increased thirst.
8. Fatigueness: – In case that your insulin doesn’t work normally, glucose won’t be entering your cells and furnishing them with the required energy. This will result in individuals feeling more tiresome.
9. Itchy, dry skin: – Diabetes greatly affects your blood circulation. Hence, your sweat glands will not work properly, resulting in dry and itchy skin.
10. Slow healing of cuts and bruises: – In case you are suffering from diabetes, the cut or wounds you endure will take a much longer time than it regularly does. This is because of the high glucose level affecting your immune system and slowing the healing rate.
Hence, the above-mentioned symptoms clearly show signs of diabetes in men. On the off chance that you are concerned that you may have a portion of the above symptoms, you are recommended to consult with your Doctor.